Okay, okay. So it’s been a ruff season for our beloved Bears so far, but if anything can keep our tails waggin’ it’s these 10 doggos dressed in their game-day best. Without further ado, we present Booperbowl Funday (i.e. the best we’re gonna get this year🤷♀️).
1. Pretty sure Cora speaks for all of us when she says she’s nervous the Bears can pull off a win:
2. Seriously, we’re all pretty concerned:
3. But we keep watching because we’re loyal AF:
4. And if nothing else, it’s an excuse to wear a cute outfit:
5. So get ready to swear at the TV because the players can feel it and improve a-corgi-ngly:
6. Appoint yourself sheriff of the offense because for Dog’s sake, someone’s gotta do it:
7. When all seems lost, you can always put up your tree:
8. Yeah, it ain’t easy sometimes bein’ a Mutt of the Midway:
9. At the end of the day, let’s not forget what it’s all *really* about:
10. Yeah, just wake us up when it’s time for dessert:
How does your dog puppare fur Bears games? Woof at us in the comments!
(Photo by @alfie_the_oes)
Sidewalk Dog’s mission is to help dog parents spend more time with their puppers by discovering and sharing activities they can do and places they can go—together! Sniff out our award-winning newsletter and Instagram, and join our dog-obsessed Facebook group.
More reads you’ll ruv: