Photo: Mitchell Orr
Ready. Set. Summer! Is your doggo a fetch fanatic? Or maybe they’re itching to explore every inch of your backyard. Here at Sidewalk Dog we’ve dug up some summer fun for your furry friends that go waaay beyond sticks and tennis balls — we’re talkin’ hours of outdoor entertainment to keep their tails wagging all summer.
Check out our finds for unique yard toys and games for dogs.
1. Does the word “bacon” make your bud’s head tilt? Then bacon-flavored bubbles are just what they need. (We can’t make this stuff up.) The Bubbletastic Bacon Bubble Machine for Dogs promises hours of bubble-popping, bacon-flavored fun for Fido.
2. How about a fun game to train your dog’s brain? The Mad Scientist for Dogs is a cool way for you to test your pups intelligence and maybe keep them entertained long enough to get some yard work done too.
3. Sick of your ball-obsessor bringing you a slobbery mess every five seconds and begging for more throws? Check out this cool Paws & Pals Automatic Dog Ball Launcher. You can adjust the setting for how far the tennis ball flies. Plus, your pal will be self-sufficient, allowing you time to do other outdoor chores.
4. If your doggo is more of a tugger than a catcher, we have the toy for them. The Outward Hound Tail Teaser flirt pole is faux-fur-filled fun for both of you.
5. Got a pooch who loves the water as much as they love to chill in the yard? We spotted a Dog Pool Float made specifically for them. If you get this, we desperately want to see photos of your pup lounging in the lake! Tag yours with #SidewalkDog for the chance to be featured.