World Cup fever is upon us! Where can you and your furkid(s) catch the games? We dug up 10 of the most puptastic venues in and around the Twin Cities.
Want to watch no matter the weather? Head inside one of these dog-friendly spots for a brew and a view:
- 56 Brewing in Minneapolis
- Clockwerks Brewing in Minneapolis
- Flat Earth Brewing Company in St. Paul will be showing the Cup on its pawesome taproom projector screen.
- HeadFlyer Brewing in Minneapolis will also be showing most of the games on its indoor projector with audio running throughout the building.
- Lakes & Legends Brewing Company in Minneapolis
- Unmapped Brewing Co. in Minnetonka
If you’re jonesin’ to watch alfresco, Nomad World Pub in Minneapolis will be showing all the matches on its dog-friendly patio. It has 90 beers from around the globe on draft so you can likely pick one from your team’s country.
Take your pick!
- Bent Brewstillery in Roseville will be showing the World Cup on all three TVs and dogs are welcome indoors or out.
- Inbound BrewCo in Minneapolis will also be screening the games indoors and out during normal business hours.
- Venn Brewing Company in Minneapolis welcomes canines indoors and out, too. Enjoy!