Never mind that those cookies disappeared off the mantel last year (weird). The howlidays are upon us, which means it’s time to snap a few festive pics with your v. good pup! Behold our merry list of opps for pet photos with Santa. Bonus points for wearing ugly sweaters, reindeer antlers, an absurd amount of jingle bells (one or more)—we ruv it all and so does Mr. C.
Note: These options were listed at the time of publication, but COVID restrictions are changing rapidly. We recommend calling ahead.
DIY Virtual Visits
- Maplewood Mall’s offering virtual options for pups who rly want to tell Santa how nice they’ve been this year. Just snap a screenshot for that holiday card.
- Virtual visits with Santa from home. Get a COVID-safe screenshot of your pup with the jolly guy. Reserve your time for a virtual visit through Ridgedale Center.
Saturday, Nov. 21- Thurday, Dec. 24
- Photos with Santa and Albert at Bachman’s Garden Centers. Bring your own camera to any of the six Bachman’s greenhouses during their open hours to snap a pic with cardboard cutouts of Santa and Albert. Note: Masks must be worn, even in the picture.
Sunday, Nov. 29
- Howliday Photos from 11 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. at Roseville Chuck & Don’s. A $20 donation to Ruff Start Rescue gets you 1-2 photos. Appointments are required. Call the store to reserve your time for this festive shoot with KME Photography.
Saturday, Dec. 5
- Pet Photos with Santa from 11 a.m. to noon at Apple Valley Chuck & Don’s. Call store for details.
Sunday, Dec. 6
- Pocket Pet Photos with Santa and Mrs. Paws from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Edina Chuck & Don’s. This photo opp is for pup’s smoler siblings. Donations suggested.
Did we miss any? Woof at us in the comments.