There is a place where doggos roll up with their fave hooman and travel to a mystical wonderland with a dog-inspired bar and entire dream-world playplace complete with a ball pit, campsite, and mountain. It’s The Dog’s Day Adventure Dog Pop-PUP bar, Emporium’s latest floofer freakout.
The Dog’s Day now runs Wednesdays-Sundays through June 30 and benefits One Tail at a Time, one of Chicago’s very best all-breed dog rescues committed to doing everything pawsible to secure the very best lives for pups and the people who love ‘em.
Dogs have been going absolutely buckwild at this thing. So far, our puppy pals have:
- Summited Mt. Pupverest with the greatest of ease:
2. Hung out at the bar with frens (pawviously):
3. Advised their hoomans on the best dog-inspired dranks:
4. Gone bananas in the ball pit:
5. And relaxed with their pawrents by the campfire:
Pop in with your good boy or girl to have lots of fun at The Dog’s Day, 2367 N Milwaukee, Wednesdays-Fridays from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m., Saturdays from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m., and Sundays from 3 p.m. to 12 a.m. through June 30 (except when there are special events, but check those out, too!).