We don’t know about you guys, but we’ve been relishing all this attention paid to our beloved, dog-friendly town for the Super Bowl this year. Without the Vikings, our interest in the sports-y part of the festivities is pawfully limited. Naturally, we found a way to make it about dogs. (It’s what we do best.)
As it turns out, the Super Bowl is actually doggone perfect for pup lovers. Don’t believe us? Take a sniff:
1. Dog-friendly Super Bowl parties are a ton of fun for you and Fido.
2. The MSP Airport has enlisted lovable, soft-eared therapy dogs to greet Super Bowl tourists.
3. Highly trained dogs are responsible for keeping super bowl crowds safe.
5. The Puppy Bowl: it’s the cutest game of the year, and it’s coming atcha this Sunday (2pm CST on Animal Planet). PLUS, it’s sponsored by one of the dog-lovingest companies ever, BISSELL.
6. The mother-puppin’, dog lovin’ Super Bowl commercials. Which of these classics is your fave? Tell us in the comments!