St. Paul Saints Dog Days, dating all the way back to games at Midway Stadium, is a chance for floofy fans to take in America’s fave pastime. I mean, what pup doesn’t want to kick back with some peanuts and Cracker Jacks? Pups and their hoomans are free to sit and stroll anywhere in the dog park, but def keep an eye out cuz the Saints and their mascots occasionally hold contests for puppers that you won’t wanna miss.
With 3 games to sniff out this year, grab doggo and get ready to root, root, root for the home team with your rover at St. Paul Saint Dog Days!
2022 Dog Days Dates
Saturday, Apr. 30 @ 2:07 p.m.
Watch the Saints take on the Nashville Sounds while also celebrating National Adopt A Pet Day!
NEW Saturday, May 28 @ 7:07 p.m.
Due to inclement weather on Apr. 30, Chuck & Don’s and the Saints have added another Dog Day this year! Cheer on the Saints as they play the Indianapolis Indians.
Sunday, July 17 @ 2:07 p.m.
It’s “Anything on a Leash Day” at CHS field! Yep, that means you can bring any of your furry frens as long as they’re on a leash. For example, you and your chinchilla can cheer for the Saints as they go paw to paw against the Toledo Mud Hens. Why not?
Saturday, Sept. 3 @ 7:07 p.m.
The last pawesome Dog Day of the season is a game against the Omaha Storm Chasers.
Tips and Tricks for a Home-Run Outing
Before your canine companion accompanies you to Dog Days, sniff out our pointers.
- Pup’s bound to get thirsty after all that cheering. The ballpark has plenty of brewski stations for you and hydration stations for your canine companions. Pack up that portable water bowl so you can both stay hydrated!
- Take a 7th-inning stretch at the Lowertown Dog Park, just a few steps outside of the Saints stadium. This small yet mighty off-leash area is a grrreat spot to get those zoomies out without losing sight of the game.
- Check in with pup to make sure she’s up for all the hootin’ and hollerin’! Whether it’s post-game fireworks over the stadium or a wild crowd from an outta-the-park hit, Saints games come with excitement and noise.
- The Saints encourage fans to have fun by either dressing doggos up, having you and pup dress alike, or just having hoomans wear their fave dog paraphernalia. Come puppared!
- Everypuppy likes their own personal space, so don’t forget to stay close to one another and always have floof on a leash (our Patio Leash™ is the pawfect length). She’s gotta go through spring training before she can run on the field anyway!
Which game are you and pup grabbing tickets to? Woof at us in the comments and tag @SidewalkDog in your ballgame selfies!
Featured photo: St. Paul Saints
Sidewalk Dog’s mission is to help dog parents spend more time with their puppers by discovering and sharing activities they can do and places they can go—together! Sniff out our award-winning newsletter and Instagram, join our Dog-Friendly Twin Cities Facebook Group, and grab one of our Dog-Friendly Brewery Passes.
If you make a purchase via our affiliate links, Sidewalk Dog may earn a tiny affiliate commission. Supporting Sidewalk Dog supports the work we do for rescues and shelters.♥ All products were available and pricing accurate at the time of publication.