Your dog is all about those historic vibes and rooftop spaces, so he’ll go mutts when you tell him Pioneer Endicott’s got no weight or breed restrictions and pup-centric amenities GALORE (indoor dog spa, anyone?). Let’s dig right into the details of this 1890s beauty:
Dogs aren’t just accommodated at Pioneer Endicott — they’re embraced in every unit without weight or breed restrictions. Head to one of Pioneer Endicott’s frequent resident yappy hours to meet neighbors as nice as you ‘n your bestie. Dog people are the best.
Two dedicated Pooch Porches give pups a chance to stretch their legs (and a fire hydrant to do their business). And a NEW indoor dog spa’ll keep apartment pooches the freshy freshest in the Cities.
Does Fido need some TLC while you’re out (or out of town)? Pioneer Endicott partners with various dog-walking and pet-sitting services in and around Lowertown. It’s also close to many pro-pup spots. Grab a drink at Saint Paul Brewing Company, Black Dog Coffee and Wine Bar, or Revival Wine and Spirits, and then get zoomy at nearby High Bridge and Lowertown dog parks.
THE HUMAN PERSPECTIVE
State of the art has been in Pioneer Endicott’s DNA since the Pioneer building (former home of the Pioneer Press) made waves as the first in the U.S. to have a glass elevator. Today, drool-worthy amenities include an on-site microbrewery, coffee shop, 17th floor rooftop deck and sundeck, fitness center, a swank-as-pup wifi lounge (pictured above), building-connected ramp parking, and un-bull-ievable views of downtown and the river. Residences are dripping in corgi-ous features, including rain showers, original marble floors (in some units), stainless appliances, soft-close drawers, and stunning hardwood, with soaring ceilings to boot.
THE QUICK SNIFF
- Property: Pioneer Endicott
- Website: pioneerendicott.com
- Location: 141 4th Street East, St. Paul, MN (map)
- Leasing info: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-365-3778
- Square footage range: 398 (studio) to 1,740 (two bedroom)
- Rent range: $1,050-$3,500
- Total units: 231
- Total pet-friendly units: 231
- Special dog amenities: Indoor dog spa, two specially designated pup porches, free treats and pats from the staff, and monthly, dog-friendly resident socials
- Weight restrictions: No!
- Breed restrictions: No! This place is especially bully-friendly, too.
- Pet limit: 2
- Cats allowed: Yes
- Pet fees: $200 pet deposit per pet, $200 pet fee per pet, $25 cat rent per month, $40 dog rent per month
This article is brought to you in partnership with the pup-lovin folks at Pioneer Endicott who want to make your pup “arooo” over their dog-friendly digs. Give them a call and tell ’em Sidewalk Dog sent you!
Sidewalk Dog’s mission is to help dog parents spend more time with their puppers by discovering and sharing activities they can do and places they can go—together! Sniff out our award-winning newsletter and Instagram, then join our Dog-Friendly Twin Cities Facebook Group.
More reads you’ll ruv: