Our fave thing about the Sidewalk Dog community is getting to hear from all of YOU! We’ve got a bunch of local online groups for dog lovers; they’re ready to welcome you with warm, woof-derful convos ranging from deep to downright hilarious.
Read on for this week’s can’t-miss group highlights, and subscribe to our award-winning newsletter to get a weekly roundup sent to your inbox.
In our NEW online community (national group with local chapters):
- Do dogs have “love languages”?
- Tips for minimizing shedding
- Sidewalk Dog wants to feature you and your BFF!
In our Chicago Facebook group:
- Bad puns make us LOL
- Small-dog boot recommendations
- Weekend fun on tap
- Doggo bad-breath tips
- Does your pooch pass the “spoiled dog” test?
In our Denver Facebook group:
In our Minneapolis/St Paul Facebook group:
- In case you need another reason to eat cake
- Boarding recs for antisocial dogs
- When your dog is just such a good helper
- Retractable collars: what could go wrong?
- Where to buy pet-friendly salt
In our Seattle Facebook group:
- How to make your dog famous
- Save the life of a local pet — with a single phone call
- We ♥ this cartoon so much
We can’t wait to hear your two cents on all this, Sidewalk Doggers.
(Top photo by fezbot2000)
Scooting toward spring like: