April through now somehow simultaneously felt like time stopped moving and all the months passed in the blink of an eye. Howl’s that possible? Yeah, we don’t know. What is time? But we recco making the most of MN’s furbulous fall before air-hurts-my-face season begins. Check out our Twin Cities dog-friendly October bucket list.
Dog-Friendly Fall Activities
- Pick out your pawfect pumpkin together at a dog-friendly patch.
- Take the fur-legged apple of your eye to one of these apple orchards.
- Head pup North for a fall getaway together.
- Or take your bougie pooch on a road trip and stay at one of these dog-lovin’ Chicago hotels.
- Go Twin Cities ghost hunting with your horror hound.
- Take a leaf peeping road trip with windows down and Red Hot Chili Puppers up.
- Snap photos fur the ‘gram at these pupular Twin Cities murals.
- Sniff out one of our favorite dog-friendly farmers markets while you still can for fresh fall produce.
- Venture out on a hike. Here are 10 Minnesota trails we heckin’ ruv. And here are 11 tips to keep your houndy hiker’s tail wagging.
- Nice day? Get toasty together over margs and tacos at our favorite dog-friendly taco joints.
- Warm up with a tasty coffee at one of our most-loved dog-friendly coffee shops.
What else is on your October bucket list? Give us a howl in the comments and be sure to tag #SidewalkDog in all your adventures.
(Photo by @dani_dog)