Photo: @northlooplouie via Instagram
Having opened in 1991, the sunny, wholesome Moose & Sadie’s was the very first coffee shop in Minneapolis’ Warehouse District (yep, before it was even called the North Loop). Moose & Sadie’s is best known for healthy dishes, served by happy staff and enjoyed on their elevated, charming, pups-welcome patio. (Editor’s note: M&S is a counter-service restaurant so bring a human friend to watch Fido while you order. Your food will be delivered to the patio once it’s ready.)
As co-owner, head chef, and baker extraordinaire Susan Muskat tells us, their staff is full of dog lovers. In fact, Moose & Sadie’s was named for its co-founders’ red Doberman and daughter, respectively — look for their photos hanging on the walls when you visit!
Don’t just take our woof for it. Here’s what their reviewers have to say:
- “Nice and cozy. Friendly staff. Very resonable prices, especially for the North Loop area. Highly recommend the cornmeal pancake!”
- “Love the food and service…enjoy many items on this small, simple menu.”
- “We’ve been coming here for years and the service and food quality is consistently great. They have great brunch creations and they make their coffee drinks to a high standard.”
So leash up your pup and get to Moose & Sadie’s while the getting is good, patio-weather wise. Tell ’em Sidewalk Dog sent you, and don’t forget to leave a review in our directory!
THE QUICK SNIFF
- Moose & Sadie’s, 212 Third Ave N, Minneapolis (map), 612.371-0464
- Open M-F from 7am-8pm and weekends for brunch starting at 9am
- Street parking
This North Loop pick was brought to you by Metro Dogs Daycare & Boarding, which strives to make life easier for busy urban dog owners. Current and former customers are encouraged to submit reviews via their Sidewalk Dog listing.