Sniff out our current openings!
ACCOUNT MANAGER – DIGITAL MEDIA
Full-time — Minneapolis (currently WFH, transitioning to hybrid)
Seeking an upbeat, strategic, and results-oriented pack player who will strengthen Sidewalk Dog’s B2B relationships and successfully steward digital advertising campaigns.
In this diverse role, you will strategically design opportunities for wag-worthy businesses (national, regional, and local) to engage with our audience, while acting as the lead contact liaison between brands and internal teams. This is a unique position that blends post-sale account management with pre-sale research and preparation.
- Management of all client campaigns, from pre-sale strategy to post-sale onboarding, delivery, reporting, and renewal strategy.
- Collaborate to create strategic sales proposals and assist in presenting to potential clients.
- Develop clear goals and objectives for client campaigns.
- Liaison between client and internal teams to secure assets required to fulfill campaign deliverables along desired timeline.
- Keep all internal teams informed of client feedback, revisions, and approvals.
- Advise clients on best practices and campaign optimizations.
- Ensure all deliverables are executed flawlessly, with value added.
- Provide detailed results for client campaigns demonstrating success with respect to the client’s strategic objectives; convey campaign wins in order to retain clients and grow existing clients’ investments.
- Anticipate clients’ current and developing needs, challenges, and goals.
- Provide educational and timely answers to client questions; maintain a friendly,positive, transparent dialog at all times.
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships with other non-advertising businesses to further Sidewalk Dog Media’s growth trajectory.
- Provide above-and-beyond customer service to create lasting professional relationships.
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager & other internal teams on audience growth initiatives and/or strategic partnerships.
3. Time Management.
4. Decision Making.
5. Communication Proficiency.
6. Organization Skills.
7. Out of the Box Thinker.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor’s business/marketing/advertising-related degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in account management within an agency or digital publisher.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Ability to engage clients quickly, develop rapport, and maintain relationships.
- Pre-existing relationships with advertisers, agencies, ad networks, and publishers (national account experience a plus).
- Demonstrable literacy and authority with digital advertising tools and strategies.
- Excellent communication, listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Solid experience with CRM software.
- Support the pack with a willingness to try on any hat and pitch in at any level at any time; comfortable with change / adaptability.
- Sales experience is a plus!
- Strong start-up mentality-excited to help grow and scale a business.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively toward a goal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic with a positive and optimistic demeanor!
- Eager to learn from mistakes and implement constructive feedback.
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to remain calm and solution-focused in times of change and ambiguity.
- Must love dogs (sharing a home with one isn’t required, but you gotta ruv ’em!)
- Kind, dog-loving, and passionate about Sidewalk Dog’s purpose-driven mission.
- Commensurate with experience
Send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and start-date availability to email@example.com with the subject line “AM App: <First and Last Name>.” Cover letters should include specific examples of how your skills and experiences meet or exceed those required.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
. . .
Part-time — Chicago, Denver, Minneapolis, and Seattle
We’re not currently hiring, but we’d ruv to hear from you! Send us your resume for future consideration.
. . .