Wanna join our pack? Sniff out our current openings and for dog’s sake, spread the woof!
Part-time — Minneapolis
- Secure enticing giveaways with national brands and local dog-friendly businesses to grow and delight our followers.
- Build community and contribute to growth initiatives on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Moderate and respond to comments and mentions across social media accounts, escalating to appropriate coworkers when needed.
- Identify audience growth partnership opportunities in each of Sidewalk Dog Media’s emerging markets.
- Manage e-newsletter subscriber lists and social media audience.
- Work with Client Success Manager to understand and support client needs.
- Identify process improvement and automation opportunities.
- Collaborate with influencers on promotions and giveaways.
- Assist with Dog-Friendly Pass program development.
- Support the Sidewalk Dog Media pack with a willingness to try on any hat and pitch in at any level.
- Junior or Senior pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Instagram and Facebook. (CMS and Canva experience a plus.)
- Ability to capture Sidewalk Dog Media’s irreverent, witty, and relatable voice.
- Positive, upbeat, and professional attitude; terrific interpersonal communication skills; and the ability to engage virtually with all coworkers, clients, and businesses using the utmost respect, tact, and good humor.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong start-up mentality—excited to be part of a growing, scaling company. Must possess the strong work ethic, flexibility, and tenacity to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
- Design/graphic experience a plus!
- Kind, dog-loving, and passionate about Sidewalk Dog’s mission.
- $12/hr plus college credit; 10-20 hrs, depending on availability.
We have a flexible remote working policy with work from home scheduling during the pandemic.
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, and start-date availability to email@example.com with the subject line “Marketing Intern App: <First and Last Name>.” Cover letters should include specific examples of how your skills and experiences meet or exceed the skills and experiences required.
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis as application materials are received.
Full-time — Minneapolis
Hiring delayed due to COVID-19, but don’t give pup on us! We hope to be able to hire soon.
Part-time — Chicago, Denver, Minneapolis, and Seattle
We’re not currently hiring, but we’d ruv to hear from you! Send us your resume for future consideration.