Sniff out our current openings and for dog’s sake, spread the woof!
Part-time (10-20 hours per week, starting ASAP) — Minneapolis, MN
WHO YOU ARE: A problem-solving, creative-thinking, self-motivated team player with a love of dogs and social media, and an I-Can-Do-This attitude. A strong communicator with an irreverent sense of humor and an analytical mind. You’re nimble, positive, kind, and insanely organized.
WHAT YOU’LL DO: A variety of B2C and B2B market-y dooties involving our website, e-newsletters, social media platforms, and events. You’ll also be our customer service whiz, answering Qs from dog parents and businesses, and you’ll help manage our shop.
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to capture SidewalkDog.com’s signature voice—relatable, witty, and irreverent
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and take initiative
- Must live in or near the Twin Cities
- 4-year degree in Marketing or Communications (can be in progress)
BENEFITS: Flexible schedule. Combo office + remote. Pawesome hoomans and cowoofers. School credit available.
APPLY: Email your resume, cover letter, and start-date availability to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Marketing Intern Application for <First and Last Name>.”
Part-time (15 hours per week) — Minneapolis, MN
Although we’re not currently hiring, you can send us your info for our next round of internships. Click here fur the quick sniff!
Full-time — Minneapolis, MN
More dog-tails coming soon!
(Top photo: Studio Twelve:52)