Sniff out our current openings!
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Full-time — Minneapolis (currently WFH, transitioning to hybrid in Fall 2021)
Seeking an upbeat, strategic, and results-oriented digital expert who can capture our relatable, irreverent voice with ease.
This pack member will play a crucial role in helping Sidewalk Dog achieve its B2C and B2B growth goals and objectives. Initial focus will be on growing our local and national audiences quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively.
- Develop, execute, and manage cross-platform marketing strategies (including email, organic social, and paid media) to grow Sidewalk Dog’s local and national audiences and advertiser client base
- Produce analysis, insights, and visibility on performance through dashboards you create and maintain
- Market our popular and growing collection of dog-friendly lists, guides, and other evergreen and seasonal content, seeking opportunities to refresh, repurpose, and syndicate when applicable
- Market products in our online shop, including our popular Dog-Friendly Passes
- Collaborate with sales team to develop ideas for client proposals and provide clients with outstanding results and reporting
- Build relationships with other media outlets and influencers
- Continually analyze, simplify, and improve marketing processes
- Support the pack with a willingness to try on any hat and pitch in at any level at any time
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Proven marketer who understands and has worked across the full digital marketing funnel for a minimum of 5 years
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and strategic thinker with expertise in performance tracking, measurement, and attribution
- Ability to easily capture our relatable, irreverent voice
- Strong start-up mentality—excited to help grow and scale a business
- Proficient in SEO best practices
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to remain calm and solution-focused in times of change and ambiguity
- Must love dogs (sharing a home with one isn’t required, but you gotta ruv ‘em!)
- Agency and/or media/publishing experience is a huge plus
- Extra kibble for applicants with design experience & Google Ads & Analytics certifications
- $70-80K, commensurate with experience
To apply, send your resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and start-date availability to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “MM App: <First and Last Name>.” Cover letters should include specific examples of how your skills and experiences meet or exceed those required.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
. . .
Part-time — Chicago, Denver, Minneapolis, and Seattle
We’re not currently hiring, but we’d ruv to hear from you! Send us your resume for future consideration.
. . .