WARNING: The following post contains some really, really cute pictures. Do not scroll down if you feel you can’t handle it.
Thinking of adopting a puppy? In case there’s any doubt in your mind, here are nine cuddly, mischievous, and zoomie-filled reasons you should start stocking up on kibble now:
1. There’s a good chance you’ll get to wake up to this expression every morning. At 1:00 a.m. And 2:15 a.m. And 5:53 a.m.
2. Literally anything can be a brand-new toy. Anything.
3. You never know what they’ll get up to.
4. Your holiday photos will never be the same. (And they’ll never be cuter.)
5. You’ll get to experience plenty of (priceless) shade-throwing and general side eye from older pups.
6. But they’ll also keep their older siblings young at heart.
7. There will never be a bad time for snuggling, cuddling, or puppy kisses. (Or hiding in the bathroom during a thunderstorm. #YOLO)
8. You’ll have a built-in adventure partner every day of the week.
9. But perhaps the best part of getting a puppy is celebrating the milestones, birthdays, and years to come. And looking forward to not worrying about where all of your shoes went. That’s nice, too.
Alltech‘s ridiculously pawesome formulas power up some of the highest-quality pet foods on the market. Look for this logo, and ask your independent pet store which foods contain Alltech so you can give your pooch the best life ever.
Fetch a coupon for $5 off NutriSource or Pure Vita doggo food from Alltech. Then, sniff out our award-winning newsletter and Instagram, and join us on Facebook and Twitter.
More reads you’ll ruv: