Thinking of adopting a puppy? In case there’s any doubt in your mind about whether to get a puppy, here are nine cuddly, mischievous, and zoomie-filled reasons you should start stocking up on kibble now.
WARNING: The following post contains some really, really cute pictures. Do not scroll down if you feel you can’t handle it.
1. There’s a good chance you’ll get to wake up to this expression every morning. At 1:00 a.m. And 2:15 a.m. And 5:53 a.m.
2. Literally anything can be a brand-new toy. Anything.
3. You never know what they’ll get up to.
4. Your holiday photos will never be the same. (And they’ll never be cuter.)
5. You’ll get to experience plenty of (priceless) shade-throwing and general side eye from older pups.
6. But they’ll also keep their older siblings young at heart.
7. There will never be a bad time for snuggling, cuddling, or puppy kisses. (Or hiding in the bathroom during a thunderstorm. #YOLO)
8. You’ll have a built-in adventure partner every day of the week.
9. But perhaps the best part of getting a puppy is celebrating the milestones, birthdays, and years to come. And looking forward to not worrying about where all of your shoes went. That’s nice, too.
Sidewalk Dog’s mission is to help dog parents spend more time with their puppers by discovering and sharing activities they can do and places they can go—together! Sniff out our award-winning newsletter and Instagram, then enter our drool-worthy giveaways.
More reads you’ll ruv: