9:00 am - 12:00 pm
MN Landscape Arboretum
3675 Arboretum Drive Chaska, MN 55318
Photo: Justin Veenema via Unsplash
With spring hot on our paws, the pull to get outdoors and enjoy the warm(er) weather is getting stronger every day. Luckily, All About Dogs Day is coming up at the MN Landscape Arboretum, which means you’ll have a great opportunity to get out and enjoy the spring with fellow dog lovers!
Provided that Fido is well-behaved, comfortable in groups, and up-to-date on vaccinations, All About Dogs Day promises to be a pawful lot of fun for humans and pups alike.
The day’s main event is a walk with your furry friend along the extraordinary three-mile drive of the Arboretum accompanied by tons of other dog-lovers like yourself.
On top of that, you can:
- Check out the dog expo to get a whiff of the best pet products, organizations, and services that the Bold North has to offer
- Get your whole “pawsport” stamped by expo vendors and the Arboretum Gift & Garden Store for the chance to win prizes
- Hear from dog experts
- Explore the Arboretum’s Dog Commons and On-Leash Trail, and sign up for dog-added membership opportunities
THE QUICK SNIFF
- All About Dogs Day, Margot Picnic Shelter Area, 3675 Arboretum Drive, Chaska (map)
- Saturday, April 21 from 9am-12pm
- Registration: $15 for members, $20 for non-members. Each dog registration includes two humans. Walk-ins welcome the day of the event, too.
All About Dogs Day is the perfect chance for doggone good exercise plus a pup-load of opportunities to meet other people and their fur babies. We’re SO proud to sponsor this event!