Best Pool Party of the Summer
Photo: KME Photography
UPDATE 6/5/18: This event is SOLD OUT, but don’t fret: a brand new date has been added! Go dogs, go!
After its crazy-fun and SUPER popular shindig last year, we are STOKED that Home for Life Animal Sanctuary‘s dog-friendly pool party is back!
Get ready to put the doggie in doggie paddle in the Olympic-size pool of St Paul’s Town and Country Club. Let your water-loving pup splish and splash while you sip a beer or cocktail and enjoy a gorgeous view of the Mississippi River, all while supporting Home for Life, a care-for-life sanctuary for animals with special needs.
This event WILL sell out, so get your paws on tickets ASAP!
COST: $50 per dog, which includes admission and lunch for two humans, one tropical drink or two beers (for the peeps), and a goody bag (for the pups). Additional tickets can be purchased for extra dogless humans ($10 for kids < 16 years of age, $25 for adults).
- Open swim in an Olympic-size pool with two shallow ends and separate wading pools for pups who aren’t ready to get in over their heads
- Fun swim competitions, including (NEW!) Corgi races sponsored by the Corgi Racing Society (register day-of). Additionally, Corgi racers will receive a reduced ticket price (20% off)!
- Lifeguard on duty
- Humans welcome to swim, too
- DockDogs Northern Stars demonstration
- Lunch buffet and BBQ (vegetarian option available), beer, tropical drinks, and non-alcoholic refreshments
- Pics from KME Photography
- And more!
IMPORTANT STUFF: Dogs should well-behaved, leashed when not in the pool (non-retractable leashes, if you please), and up-to-date on vaccinations (be prepared to show proof of rabies vaccination). If your pup needs a life jacket, bring that too. Each dog must be accompanied by at least one adult human (age 18+).
PROMOTE YOUR BIZ! If you’d like to sponsor this event, contact email@example.com for details. It’s the perfect place to promote your business to a captive audience of dog lovers!