Spooktacular Brew Run
October 24 @ 10:00 am - 1:30 pm$35
Join us for this special “BOO” run in Lakewood. This spooky Brew Run is dog and family friendly and benefits amazing local charity: Epic Experience. Epic Experience, organizes free week long outdoor adventure camps for individuals fighting cancer. A portion of each entry fee from all of our 2020 events will go to Epic Experience. Please help us support the work they do to help those suffering DO EPIC!
- LandLocked Ales brew
- RMBR swag item of your choice
- RMBR car sticker
- Gifts from our sponsors
- Run entry
- Costume contest entry
- The Course
We start and finish our 5k at the brewery and run along the beautiful Bear Creek Greenbelt. In compliance with CDC, State, and County guidelines we will be sending runners out in waves of 10 every 30 minutes. Choose your start time when you sign up.
Please make sure to follow proper social distancing guidelines while on the trail. Face coverings will be required while at our check in tent and in the brewery.
Event Day Schedule
1. Check in and head to the starting line no more than 10 minutes before your start time
2. Start your run with 9 of your newfound social distance buddies
3. Grab your swag and beer
4. Get your photo taken for our socially distant costume contest
5. If there is room, feel free to hang out for another brew or two!
6. When you get home make sure to hop onto our Facebook page and vote for your favorite costume. Winners will have prizes shipped to them.