- This event has passed.
Maker’s Market at Thor’s Hard Cider & Aamodt’s Apple Farm
June 11 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Sip, stroll, & shop the outdoor Makers Market hosted by Thor’s Hard Cider & Aamodt’s Apple Farm. This outdoor, open-air marketplace features small businesses and local handcrafted products.
This Makers Market is designed to support the amazing designers, creators, makers, craftspeople, and smiths in Minnesota. It is free to attend for all ages (including puppers!). You can grab a glass of hard cider to enjoy while browsing the market. Stay tuned for their list of vendors!
Taproom Hours: 12-8PM
Outdoor Market Hours: 12-4PM
Live Outdoor Music: 3-6PM
– This event is dog-friendly (however, dogs must stay inside due to local regulations)
– There are non-alcoholic drink options as well.
– There will be a seasonal food menu to snack on and indoor/outdoor seating.
– The event is kid-friendly (plus they have a goat farm and several playgrounds)
– If you have questions or are interested in being a vendor, please reach out to Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.