- This event has passed.
CBD and Your Dog
July 27, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Cannabinoids bind to special receptor cells in our animal’s bodies (and ours) called cannabinoid receptors. When natural CBD binds to these receptors these functions are relieved, replenished, repaired, and reinforced.
The 7 Most Common CBD Benefits Being Researched for Pets
- Powerful Painkiller
- Relieve Stress
- Anticancer Effects
- Promotes Homeostasis
In this session you’ll be treated to the following:
- Hear from actual pet owners who give their pets CBD to give them relief from anxiety, pain and more
- Chelsea Kent, Pet Nutritionist at Hero’s Pets, will be available for Q&A
- Short presentation by one of Ambary’s CBD Specialists detailing what CBD is and how it works in your pet’s body
- Short presentation by the owner of Anderson’s Pets on maintaining your pet’s wellness through nutrition and supplements like CBD
- Q&A – ask away! We love talking about how CBD changes lives!
- Tour the hemp garden and learn a bit about how we use sustainable growing practices
- FREE CBD samples (for your pet and for YOU too!)