Bark From The Heart
April 23 @ 8:00 am - May 31 @ 8:00 pm
It has been a challenging year for The Anti-Cruelty Society and the Bark From The Heart event raises critical funds to care for thousands of pets who need help. You can help by donating, fundraising (virtually) as an individual, or form a team with your friends and family, now thru May 31.
Participate in Bark From The Heart and help animals in need by picking an adventure with your pet (or by yourself!) on Saturday, May 22 and plant your flag to support pets:
- Walk to your nearest dog park
- Hop, skip, and jump to the lakefront
- Drive to grandma’s house
- Jog on your treadmill
- Ride the elevator to the top of your building
- Visit a local business that’s pet friendly
- Find a mountain (or sand dune) to scale
- Mail your flag to a friend across the ocean
Donate or fundraise the following amount to receive a flag and event T-shirt:
- $20: Bark From The Heart event Flag & Digital Program Book.
- $50: Flag, digital program book, & event T-shirt
- $60: Flag, digital program book, T-shirt, & bandana
Whatever path you choose, you can help raise awareness and funds for The Anti-Cruelty Society when you Bark From The Heart!