Got a woke woofer on the hunt for ethical dog products he can feel good about? We rounded up 7 of our favorite items for sustainable pups.
1. These plant-based burger dog treats that please doggo *and* plant trees.
These treats taste like grilled hamburgers…without involving all that pesky meat. Plus, they’ll plant a tree for every bag you buy.
Get ‘em on Amazon for $9.99.
2. These vegan dental bones that smell like cinnamon and taste like dreams (apparently).
Possibly the only thing I’ve literally repurchased 27 times, V-Dog’s Breathbones never fail to delight. Made with wholesome ingredients like chia, parsley, broccoli, sweet potato, and cinnamon, these treats save the planet and your dog’s stinky mouf.
Get ‘em on Amazon starting at $11.49.
3. This shampoo bar that provides all the terror of bathtime with none of the plastic.
This bar is equivalent to over 20.3 fluid ounces of liquid shampoo and may even make washing up easier since you can rub the bar directly on the dog. It also might work well for pups prone to bouts of itchiness after washing.
Get it on Amazon for $10.99.
4. This protein-packed vegan kibble that is both cruelty-free and very cromchy.
Loaded with real ingredients like pumpkin, oats, sweet potato, and chickpeas, this is one filler-free, veterinarian-developed food you can *both* feel good about.
Get it on Amazon starting at $29.
5. This everlasting lint roller that’ll remove all that pet hair without wasting bajillions of sticky sheets.
This handy dandy doo-dad collects endless clouds of dog hair without all the waste. Some reviewers even call it a miracle machine!
6. A pack of bamboo toothbrushes to brush those teef while reducing plastic use.
Made of eco-conscious bamboo and BPA-free nylon, these toothbrushes clean pupper teeth of all sizes. You can even share the extras with a kitty sibling.
Get ‘em on Amazon for $11.99.
7. These washable puppy pads that’ll keep your floors dry–guaranteed.
Reduce waste and save precious bones with reusable puppy pads. They even come with a happiness promise!
Get ‘em on Amazon starting at $24.99.
What ethical dog products does your pup love?
We love to hear all about your dog’s favorites! Woof at us in the comments and be share with a sustainable doggo in your life.
Featured photo: Henry Ravenscroft
Sidewalk Dog’s mission is to help dog parents spend more time with their puppers by discovering and sharing activities they can do and places they can go—together! Sniff out our award-winning newsletter and Instagram, then check us out on Facebook and Twitter.
P.S. If you make a purchase via affiliate product links, Sidewalk Dog may earn a tiny affiliate commission. Supporting Sidewalk Dog supports the work we do for rescues and shelters. ♥