You never know when another Pawler Vortex is gonna strike, but never fear! We’ve lined up a whole lotta indoor fun for you and your pups this winter.
A major highlight: the first-ever Doggy Social MN Wedding Fair, a doggo-friendly INDOOR event for everyone planning to involve their pups on their big day. And it’s FREE! Space is limited, though, so RSVP online to reserve your free tickets.
When + Where: Sunday, March 3, from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. in the gorgeous Graduate Minneapolis hotel (map)
The Ideas: Dozens of vendors will be on paw to share their doggone best ideas for four-legged members of your wedding party, including Lucky Mutt Dog Training, Pet Wants Minneapolis, Studio Twelve52, and MANY more. We’ll be there, too–come say hey!
The Treats and Entertainment:
- Enjoy a bridal pup fashion show (the fur-cutest!) and get inspired
- Instant Request will be there playin’ all your favorite tunes
- A Claire Ward Illustration of you and your pup
- Enjoy the newest Minnesota Bride magazine
- Little Bear Animal Massages (for your pup!)
- Delicious Amy’s Cupcake Shoppe treats
- BIG giveaways: a one-night stay at the Graduate Hotel, a basket of goodies from Minnesota Bride Magazine, a $50 gift card to Bubbly Paws, and a two-hour Pet Wedding Attendant Package from Doggy Social MN ($250 value)
Plus, enjoy Doggy Social MN Wedding Fair swag bags and complimentary champagne for the first 50 attendees, and belly rubs for all the woofers. Sniff ya there!
(Photo by About A Dog Photography)