With Halloween just around the corner, it’s time to find a pup-sitively spooky (well, let’s creep it real: adorable) costume for your furry friend. We sniffed out our favorites, and you’re gonna love ’em.
As always, the safety and well-being of your dog should always be a top priority during the frightening festivities, so be sure to check out our tips for ensuring a howling good time.
Without further a-doo, let’s get to why you’re here.
1. If your dog’s a basic witch, we’ve got ya covered.
2. We’re having a hard time resisting this one. It’s just so bear-y cute.
3. “Luke, I am your father.”*
*We feel we’d be doing Star Wars a serious disservice if we didn’t inform you that the line is actually, “No, I am your father”. No, seriously. Look it up. Sorry, nerd moment over. On to the next one.
4. United Pup-cel Service
5. It’s the Great Pup-kin, Charlie Brown
6. Hey, if you’ve got it, haunt it (especially if you’re Wonder Woman).
7. We’d be lion if we said your dog wouldn’t look fur-ocious in this one.
8. It doesn’t have to be Cinco de Mayo for your pup to rock this last one.
Whichever costume you choose this Halloween, be sure to share your pics with us on Instagram using #SidewalkDog — we LOVE seeing and featuring you!
Some of our links are monetized, which means if you click on the link and make a purchase, Sidewalk Dog may receive a commission from Amazon. Supporting Sidewalk Dog supports the work we do for rescues and shelters, and we only link to products we think our readers will ruv. ♥