School’s out, shades on, tails up: there are 12 precious weeks of summer and after our what-the-fluff spring, you and your woofer deserve all the warm-weather adventures you can handle. Here are 12 doggo outings to make your 12 weeks of summer in the Cities mother-puppin’ rad.
- Try biking with your dog. Here are 5 ways to do it.
- Chillax on a dog-friendly patio, but only if you’ll obey the rules in our Good Dog’s Guide to Patio Etiquette because pup-friendly places are a privilege, not a right.
- Visit a dog-friendly brewery. (Psst: We’ve got a Dog-Friendly Brewery Pass fur that!)
- Go mutts sniffin’ butts at the dog parks and explore all they have to offer, like dedicated small-dog areas, night lights, and swimming. Here’s our ultimate guide.
- Run or walk a 5K9.
- And then go get ice cream together to celebrate your world-class athleticism. (Psst: We’ve got a Dog-Friendly Treat Pass fur this!)
- Venture out on a hike. Here are 10 Minnesota trails we heckin’ ruv. And here are 11 tips fur a safe ‘n happy ex-paw-rience.
- Try Stand-up Paddle Boarding (SUP) with your pup.
- Sniff out the freshest produce at a dog-friendly farmers market.
- Go camping at a dog-friendly state park.
- Take a road trip Pup North.
- Attend a dog-friendly event. (Preferably one of our yappy hours fur the most fun and the best belly rubs.)
What are you and your dog most excited for this summer? Woof at us in the comments, and be sure to tag #SidewalkDog in all your adventures so we can ruv ‘em.
(Photo by Jack Geoghegan from Pexels)
Alltech‘s ridiculously pawesome formulas power up some of the highest-quality pet foods on the market. Look for this logo, and ask your independent pet store which foods contain Alltech so you can give your pooch the best life ever.