If there’s one thing we love more than sports, it’s watching sports with our dogs — especially while enjoying sips and snacks in the company of friends. (Editor’s note: Truth be told, there are quite a few things we love more than sports. But come Super Bowl Sunday, we’re all sports fanatics for a day.)
Without further a-doo, here are some dog-friendly Super Bowl parties that welcome your dog to watch the game with you:
- Stanley’s Northeast Bar Room, Minneapolis (map) and The Howe Daily Kitchen & Bar, Minneapolis (map). Stanley’s and The Howe are packed with dog-friendly details, from complimentary water dishes to a dog-friendly menu complete with appetizers, entrees, and desserts. Stanley’s Mutt Hut and The Howe’s Tail Station are heated, covered patios that make dining with your doggo a year-round affair. On Super Bowl Sunday, the game will be shown on TVs in both the Mutt Hut and Tail Station. Just before the big game, Stanley’s will also be hosting a Puppy Bowl Watch Party with giveaways and specials for four-legged guests. Seating is limited, so get there early!
[Note: The Mutt Hutt and Tail Station are not able to be open if the temp or windchill falls below 5 degrees — call ahead if the forecast looks iffy.]
- 56 Brewing, Minneapolis (map). Join 56 Brewing for a Super Bowl viewing party. There’ll be games, raffles, and prizes throughout the event.
- Bent Brewstillery, Roseville (map). Bring a crockpot of your best chili — or bring your appetite — for Bent’s Super Bowl of Chili event. All entries receive a $5 token and the chance to win prizes. (Using a Bent Brewstillery product does get you extra points!) And, of course, the Super Bowl LII will be shown on TV.
- Inbound BrewCo, Minneapolis (map). Inbound invites you to celebrate the Super Bowl all week long in their taproom. Their ten days of Super Bowl festivities include live music, craft beer releases, and frozen hot dish shuffleboard.
- Unmapped Brewing Co, Minnetonka (map). Unmapped offers a year-round lineup of flagship ales along with a diverse supporting cast of special and limited release beers of all styles in the taproom. They’re ready to welcome you and your pup for the big game (enjoy $1 off beers during the Super Bowl).
[Get a FREE drink at these and six other furbulously dog-friendly taprooms with our Indoor Brewery Pass.]
Know of a dog-friendly Super Bowl party we missed? Woof at us in the comments! And if your dog’s not a fan of festive cheering, snuggling on the sofa is just as nice. ♥
Don’t forget to tune into the Puppy Bowl that day, too! It’s on Animal Planet at 2pm CST. Fun fact: BISSELL donated more than a million dollars to help pets in need in 2017. The Puppy Bowl roster is full of rescue pets like the ones BISSELL Pet Foundation helps save!
- Bringing Your Dog into Town for the Super Bowl? Try these Pups-Welcome Spots
- Meet the Dog Keeping Super Bowl Guests Safe in Minneapolis
- Therapy Dogs are Ready to De-Stress Super Bowl Travelers at the Airport
- Twin Cities Hotspots That Allow Dogs Indoors
- Heckin’ Cold: Indoor, Off-Leash Fun for Dogs
- 7 Dogs-Welcome Spots in St Paul