Shades on, tails up: after our housebound spring, you and your woofer deserve all the warm-weather adventures you can handle. Here are some safe pro-pooch outings to make your summer mother-fluffin’ rad.
- Try biking with your dog. Here are 5 ways to do it.
- Chillax on a dog-friendly patio, but only if you’ll play by the rules in our Good Dog’s Guide to Patio Etiquette During COVID-19.
- Take a hike (we mean that in the best way pawsible). Pack these hiking essentials.
- Sniff out the freshest produce at a dog-friendly farmers market.
- Visit a dog-friendly brewery. (Psst: We’ve got a Dog-Friendly Brewery Pass fur that!)
- Add to your pack. This could be a grreat time to adopt another furkid.
- Too hot? See how many of these indoor activities you and Fido can get up to.
Got any more ideas to add to our dog-friendly Denver bucket list for a pandemic summer? What are you and your dog most excited about? Woof at us in the comments, and be sure to tag #SidewalkDog in all your adventures so we can ruv ‘em.
(Photo by Spencer Gurley on Pexels)
More reads you’ll ruv: