Shades on, tails up: after our housebound spring, you and your woofer deserve all the warm-weather adventures you can handle. Here are some safe pro-pooch outings to make your summer mother-fluffin’ rad.
- Try biking with your dog. Here are 5 ways to do it.
- Chillax on a dog-friendly patio, but only if you’ll play by the rules in our Good Dog’s Guide to Patio Etiquette During COVID-19.
- Take a hike (we mean that in the best way pawsible). Pack these hiking essentials.
- Sniff out the freshest produce at a dog-friendly farmers market.
- Visit a dog-friendly brewery. (Psst: We’ve got a Dog-Friendly Brewery Pass fur that!)
- Add to your pack. This could be a grreat time to adopt another furkid.
- Too hot? See how many of these indoor activities you and Fido can get up to.
Got any more ideas to add to our dog-friendly Denver bucket list for a pandemic summer? What are you and your dog most excited about? Woof at us in the comments, and be sure to tag #SidewalkDog in all your adventures so we can ruv ‘em.
(Photo by Spencer Gurley on Pexels)
Sidewalk Dog’s mission is to help dog parents spend more time with their puppers by discovering and sharing activities they can do and places they can go—together! Sniff out our award-winning newsletter and Instagram, and join our Dog-Friendly Denver Facebook Group.
More reads you’ll ruv: