Photo: Now Boarding
Editor’s note: We’re beyond paw-roud to offer this post as part of our partnership with Animal Humane Society (AHS). You may know ’em for their outstanding adoption offerings, but we’ve been blown away as we’ve learned about the additional services they offer to our community.
When you’re traveling, knowing that your dogs (and other pets, too) are well cared for is so important. Finding a spot with quality caretakers AND in an ultra-convenient location may seem like a dream, but you’ll find both at Now Boarding, an AHS affiliate located in south Minneapolis. This top-notch pet boarding facility is packed with animal lovers, is located in a pawfully convenient locale right near MSP airport, and even offers parking and transportation to and from the airport!
Give the Doggies What They (and You) Want
It’s your doggo’s lucky day: Now Boarding’s state-of-the-art, 24/7 dog-stination offers overnight boarding, indoor/outdoor daycare, and grooming services. It’s known for its friendly, knowledgeable staff; bright, clean suites; and a wealth of customization to give your pooch the very best experience possible.
There are so many options for your pup’s stay, like:
- Three-hour doggy play dates
- Pool time
- Frozen dessert treats
- Calming pheromone treatments
- And SO much more!
The lovely folks at Now Boarding will also give you valuable feedback about your fur baby’s stay. Each time your pup visits, you’ll get a super-customized report card, which tells you about Sadie’s specific activities, friends she made, appetite, and other juicy tidbits.
The Hooman Perspective
Now Boarding is a great experience for people, too. You can hop on the affordable shuttle and get to the airport (and back again!) within minutes, or upgrade to the First Class Ride option to have an SUV or Town Car take you to and fro at the speed of an eager Greyhound chasing a squirrel.
As you’ll see from their rave reviews, convenience is just the beginning at Now Boarding:
- “I cannot say enough good things about Now Boarding. This is by far the best place I have ever boarded my dog, and I will never board him anywhere else. My dog is actually excited to be boarded here, instead of being nervous/anxious like he has been at past boarding facilities. The staff is great, and I know that they are taking excellent care of my dog when he is here. I no longer have to be worried about how he is doing when I travel, which is such a relief.”
- “Great place! It was my little ‘Foxy’s’ first time boarding and they took such good care of her. They ‘loved on her’ as if she was their own. The staff gave me regular updates that put my mind at ease. They were onsite 24/7. The facility is very clean. I would highly recommend them.”
- “Love the whole place! Friendly, knowledgeable people, wonderful care of our dog. Love being able to leave our car and being transported right to the airport!”
Next time you’re traveling, keep Now Boarding in mind for all of your boarding needs (they happily house cats and critters, too). You can even give it a trial run with their Short Spell Stays, designed to let your pet experience their staff, services, and suites.
This article was brought to you by the dog lovers at Animal Humane Society. Through low-cost spay and neuter services, wellness exams, training, expert advice and more, AHS is committed to helping pets and their families thrive together. Learn more and donate today.