YOUR DOG-FRIENDLY CONDO SEARCH STARTS HERE
Looking for the perfect place that welcomes you and Fido with open arms? Look no further than our Dog-Friendly Condo Directory.
We've sniffed out properties in every part of the Twin Cities, with a focus on two particularly pup-loving neighborhoods, downtown Minneapolis and St Paul.
ARTICLES AND ETIQUETTE
To ensure a tail-wagging condo lifestyle, start here:
- What to Consider When Buying a Condo. One of the biggest challenges pet owners face is how to find a dog-friendly condo. Many would-be condo dwellers quickly discover that it’s tough not only to find which buildings are pet friendly, but also to determine specific pet policies, which can vary greatly from place to place.
- Best Breeds for Dog-Friendly Condos. Condo living can be a dream, and it’s made all the better by the company of a warm, bright-eyed pup. When planning to add a four-legged member to their family, many people wonder whether any specific breeds make particularly great condo roommates.
- Good Dog's Guide to Condo and Apartment Living. Whether you’re an apartment or condo dweller thinking about adding a four-legged family member, looking to downsize with your pooch, or just hoping to bone up on your small-space petiquette, these tips will help your pup love loft life as much as you do.
- Good Dog's Guide to Moving. Here's how to help your pup cope with the transition.
- Even More Tips for Moving. What works -- and doesn't -- to assist dogs in settling into their new digs.
More coming soon!