Our fave thing about the Sidewalk Dog community is getting to hear from all of YOU! We’ve got a bunch of local online communities ready to welcome you with warm, woof-derful convos ranging from deep to downright hilarious.
Read on for this week’s can’t-miss group highlights, and subscribe to our award-winning newsletter to get a weekly roundup sent to your inbox.
In our NEW online community (national with local chapters):
- Is your dog on Instagram? We want deets!
- Why dogs make the worst (and) funniest roommates
- Tips for long road trips with pups
- People have a lot of feelings about whether pet kisses are gross
- Fun puzzle toys for pups
- Sidewalk Dog wants to feature your pup
- We’re hiring interns
In our Minneapolis/St Paul Facebook group:
- How to help pass St. Paul’s humane pet store ordinance
- Groomer recommendations
- Challenging toys for smarty-pants dogs
- An easy way to help Sidewalk Dog grrr-ow
- Dog park permit FYIs
- Tips for if your dog eats poo (because ew)
In our Chicago Facebook group:
- How to pet-proof your Christmas decorations
- Traveling Amtrak with your dog
- Pet stroller recommendations
- The next trend in pet clothing
In our Seattle Facebook group:
In our Denver Facebook group:
We can’t wait to hear your two cents on all this, Sidewalk Doggers!
(Flying into the weekend like…)