Our fave thing about the Sidewalk Dog community is getting to hear from all of YOU! We’ve got a bunch of local online communities ready to welcome you with warm, woof-derful convos ranging from deep to downright hilarious.
Read on for this week’s can’t-miss group highlights, and subscribe to our award-winning newsletter to get a weekly roundup sent to your inbox.
In our NEW online community (national with local chapters):
- We wanna see your sleepy pup pics!
- Is your dog afraid of fireworks? This could be a total game-changer
- Should we stop calling shelter dogs “mutts”?
- Why are pets so weird about baths?
- Beware of fake sponsored content from Instagram influencers
- Sidewalk Dog wants to feature you and your BFF!
In our Minneapolis/St Paul Facebook group:
- Last call for Brewery Pass delivery by Christmas!
- Rentable dog-friendly office spaces
- Affordable vet recommendations
- Show us those pawesome St. Nick pics!
In our Chicago Facebook group:
- Gift ideas for pups who love to travel
- This hysterical video will get you in the Christmas spirit
- What your dog thinks of elf on the shelf
- Vote for your fave dog-friendly spots
In our Seattle Facebook group:
- How to help Seattle dogs in need this season
- Coffee shops that welcome your pup inside
- Your naughty dog NEEDS this shirt!
In our Denver Facebook group:
- Denver dogs you’ve gotta follow on Instagram immediately
- How to help Colorado dogs in need this season
- Holiday errands you can run with your dog
We can’t wait to hear your two cents on all this, Sidewalk Doggers!
Top photo by Sandy Millar on Unsplash
(We love you. That is all.)