Chi-doggos, get ready for year-round dog weather. In 2021 (when this dang pandemic is hopefully behind us), Chicago is getting a 20,000 square-foot indoor dog park in the Irving Park area puppropriately-named Zoomies, and the pack behind the park reeaally wants your input (more on that in a sec!). But first, boy oh boy does this list of amenities have us drooling:
- 24/7 unlimited members-only key-card access (because you never know when Zoomies will strike!)
- Dedicated *free* parking spots (we know you’re listening now)
- Designated playspace just for smol fries (v cute)
- Self-serve beer and wine on tap (people wanna play, too!)
- A coffee bar with local roasters on rotation (to help you keep up with your pup)
- Self-wash dog bath stations (to keep your bathroom dry)
- State-of-the-art non-toxic grass turf (ooh, fancy!)
- 3 months of FREE ADMISSION for anypawdy who just got ‘dopted (cause they’re all good dogs and they deserve it)
- And more! (they want your opinions…we know you have ‘em)
Zoomies needs your help to get this magical pupper oasis off the hound, and they’re inviting all of *you Sidewalk Doggers* to be an integral part of the journey!
- Tell ’em your dog’s park must-haves—complete the short survey below.
- Help fund the project. The first 500 humans who donate at the lifetime membership level (less than an annual membership!) will get FREE LIFETIME ACCESS and a free beer every Monday. Furever. We shih tzu not! (To learn about investment opps, hit ’em up at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Complete this short survey to stay pup-to-date on the park’s progress, an exciting membership giveaway, and all the barking news on Zoomies (because tbh just *thinking* about this place’ll be a bright spot for your pal during this pandemic):
(Photo by cottonbro)
More reads you’ll ruv: