Chi-doggos, get ready for year-round dog weather. In 2021 (when this dang pandemic is hopefully behind us), Chicago is getting a 20,000 square-foot indoor dog park in the Irving Park area puppropriately-named Zoomies, and the pack behind the park reeaally wants your input (more on that in a sec!). But first, boy oh boy does this list of amenities have us drooling:
- 24/7 unlimited members-only key-card access (because you never know when Zoomies will strike!)
- Dedicated *free* parking spots
- Designated playspace just for smol fries
- Self-serve beer and wine on tap (safer than mastiff crowding at a bar)
- A coffee bar with local roasters on rotation
- Self-wash dog bath stations
- State-of-the-art non-toxic grass turf
- 3 months of FREE ADMISSION for anypawdy who just got ‘dopted
- And more! (they want your opinions…we know you have ‘em)
How much does membership cost? Howl they keep you and your pupperonis safe? Fetch the answers to all your Qs here.
Zoomies needs your help to get Chicago’s first indoor dog park off the hound, and they’re inviting all of *you Sidewalk Doggers* to be an integral part of the journey!
- Tell ’em your dog’s park must-haves—complete the short survey below.
- Help fund this Chicago indoor dog park. The first 500 humans who donate at the lifetime membership level (less than an annual membership!) will get FREE LIFETIME ACCESS and a free beer every Monday. Furever. We shih tzu not! (To learn about investment opps, hit ’em up at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Complete this short survey to stay pup-to-date on the park’s progress, an exciting membership giveaway, and all the barking news on Zoomies (because tbh just *thinking* about this place’ll be a bright spot for your pal during this pandemic):
Sidewalk Dog’s mission is to help dog parents spend more time with their puppers by discovering and sharing activities they can do and places they can go—together! Sniff out our award-winning newsletter and Instagram, and join our dog-obsessed Facebook group.
(Photo by Donald Teel)
More reads you’ll ruv: