SO MUCH LOVE FOR YOUR BLOCKY-HEADED BFF
Bully dog breeds are some of the friendliest pups around, but their negative stigma may make others hesitant with your pup. Daycares, boarding facilities, and housing can be difficult to navigate. Our bully-friendly resources are here to help.
Know of a bully-loving biz that you don’t see in our directory? Let us know (email@example.com).
STAY IN THE KNOW
A few important words on this topic:
- Insurance Company Discrimination. What you need to know about insurance companies’ ability to discriminate against your pooch.
- Local Dogs, Global Legacy. Learn about Hector and Wallace and the legacy these pit bulls left behind.
- MN Family Fosters Homeless Pits. This family teaches responsibility in a whole new way.
WHAT’S A BULLY DOG LOVER TO DO?
Bully-breed advocates can fight the stigma and help end discrimination. Start here:
- Understand the restrictions. In some places, Breed Specific Legislation (BSL) restricts where bully breeds can live. Know where your dog is welcome using this BSL Census guide.
- Support one of our many local bully breed rescues. Whether you adopt, foster, or donate, these rescues can always use your support.
- Join My Pit Bull is Family‘s Monthly Pack Walks. Community events like the Pack Walks are a great way to break steryotypes of these dogs. Bring your pit bull and stand in alliance.
- Speak! If you hear someone repeating a myth about pit bulls, don’t be afraid to set the record straight. Here are some responses to common misconceptions.
WANT A PITTIE OF YOUR OWN? (RES RU DO!)
Surprise, surprise…all of this bully love has you wanting a pittie of your own! Luckily our rescue directory has many bully breed rescues to choose from:
- 4 Pits Sake Rescue
- A Rotta Love Plus
- Gemini Rottweiler and Pitbull Rescue
- Minnesota Pit Bull Rescue
- Minnesota Pit Stop
- Save-a-Bull Rescue
Something you’d love to see added to this page? Doo tell!