Photo: KME Photography
Leash up your pup and head to downtown Minnie for more fun than you can shake a stick at: We’re talkin’ eats, drinks, activities, vendors, giveaways, and more.
It’s all going down Saturday, October 6 from 10am til 1pm at Radisson RED (map).
What’s the occasion? Radisson RED is proud to be debuting their very own resident hotel dog, Baxter, who can’t wait to greet partygoers and overnight guests alike to one of the dog-friendliest hotels ever. (You’re gonna die when you see how cute he is!)
This party is FREE to attend, and a portion of proceeds from food and drink sales will benefit Long Lake Animal Rescue, where they strive to give animals with a difficult past a second chance at life. (Psst: Bring a pet food donation to the party and be entered to win an overnight stay to Radisson RED!)
THE FUN STUFF:
- Radisson RED’s Oui Bar & Ktchn will be serving a fresh, locally sourced brunch menu — including pooched eggs and puppycinos just for your furry BFF.
- The fabulous folks at Drake’s Organic Spirits will be hooking you up with their refreshing cocktails.
- A pup-loving vendor or two (TBA!) will be there with cool local products for people and pets.
- A professional pet photographer will be on site to capture you and your party-loving pooch.
- Fresh Air Training will provide an off-leash play area for dogs to romp around with their new friends.
- Little Bear Animal Massage will be giving on-site mini-massages for pooches of any size.
- Attendees will enjoy tunes from DJ NAK.
- The first 50 doggos to arrive will score a swag bag from Radisson RED.
- Stay tuned for more fun details coming soon!
THE IMPORTANT STUFF:
- The event is FREE to attend but we’d so appreciate if you’d RSVP over on Facebook so we know how many to expect.
- Doggy brunch guests should be well-behaved and leashed at all times (our exclusive patio leash is doggone perfect for parties like this).
- Always clean up after your pet.
- Parking is available in nearby public ramps; metered street parking is also an option.
- This event is rain or shine: Radisson RED has a furbulous indoor/outdoor space for the party.
See you at brunch, friends!
(Why Radisson RED? Their dog-friendly features are outta this world. Four-legged overnight guests are allowed in nearly every part of the hotel, and they’ll score a RED bandana, a Fatboy Doggie Lounge Bed, and a food and water dish to use in your room upon arrival. Pet fee? What pet fee? Bringing your pooch will cost you zero additional bones. Dogs are always invited to the party at Radisson RED.)