Only fellow Vikings fans understand the emotional turmoil of being Vikings fans (though last night’s W was enough to make us cheer with wild abandon!). Furtunately, these #purplepups are ready to be both our skol dogs and our emotional support animals. Just be careful yelling “Go, DIGGS!” or you might get a hole in the yard. Skol ‘n cuddle. We can do this.
1. These two spy a W on the horizon:
2. She’s already winning just look at that furstyle:
3. This pair’s much more fearsome than any Detroit Lion:
4. And this two-pack’s Thielen the love:
5. Dis perma-fetcher took “get the ball” literally:
6. And this purple pup just wants to know why that guy on the TV’s yelling “TACO! TACO!”:
7. Gus Gus is only in it for the snausages and we’re not judgin’:
8. But this pack still has hope:
9. The third pic is every post-game Vikes fan:
10. And no matter what happens, this good girl wears what we all feel deep in our souls:
How does your dog puppare fur Vikings games? Woof at us in the comments!
(Top photo by @mr_jack_the_lab)
Sidewalk Dog’s mission is to help dog parents spend more time with their puppers by discovering and sharing activities they can do and places they can go—together! Sniff out our award-winning newsletter and Instagram, then join our Dog-Friendly Twin Cities Facebook Group.
More reads you’ll ruv: