430 Oak Grove Apartments
Enjoy the vibrant Loring Park neighborhood in the classic yet state-of-the-art 430 Oak Grove apartments. These 1BD and 2BD apartments come with countless amenities, including an in-home washer and dryer, stainless steel appliances, and granite counter tops. The building also has a yoga studio and 24-hour fitness studio. Dogs and cats both welcome. Pups will dig getting treats in the office, the Loring Park fenced dog area right out the door, and the only apartment management team that will walk your dogs on weekdays! People will like the quick pup pad right outside the door for late-night needs, and the atrium as an easy indoor exercise option for their furry pals.
Pet fees: $250 one-time fee, $250 deposit, $40 monthly rent (dogs).
Weight restriction: up to 50 lbs; contact property for breed restrictions.
Leasing info: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nearby parks and trails:
- City lakes Calhoun, Cedar, Harriet, and Isles
- Lake of the Isles off-leash area
- Loring Park
- Walker Art Museum's Sculpture Garden (currently being renovated; reopening in 2017)
Nearby pet resources:
- Daycare/Boarding: Downtown Dogs, Fun City Dogs, and Metro Dogs
- Grooming: Ollu Dog Wash and Grooming Salon
- Food and Supplies: Urban Tails Pet Supply
- Vet Care: Minneapolis Veterinary Hospital and The Uptown Veterinarian
Nearby dog-friendly patios:
For even more details, check out our spotlight on 430 Oak Grove.
May 15, 2013
I moved here with my French Bulldog puppy and (aside from getting her) it was the best decision I've ever made! I LOVE 430; my apartment is gorgeous, and the staff could not be better with my sweet little mutt! I 120% recommend this building!
When you submit a review it can take up to three (3) business days to be approved.