Shoreview Grand Apartments
Grand style living in the 'burbs, centrally located between (and just north of) Minneapolis and St. Paul. Humans love the newly renovated club house inside, which includes billiards table, 24-hour cardio/core fitness rooms and WIFI lounge, and outdoor living spaces with pool, fire pit and grilling stations. Four-legged friends enjoy the new “bark park” and abundance of areas to walk their humans. All apartment homes have huge balcony or walk-out patio, and the spacious 1 & 2 bedroom apartments are available in a wide range of pricing and finishes.
Pet fees: Non-refundable pet fee: $250 for first pet, $150 for second pet. Pet rent: $35 for one pet, $55 total for two pets.
Weight restriction: none; contact property for breed restrictions.
Leasing info: email@example.com.
Nearby parks and trails:
- Lake Owasso County Park
- Snail Lake Regional Park
- Rice Creek North Regional Trail and Rice Creek Off-Leash Dog Area
Nearby Pet Resources:
- Daycare/Boarding: The Woof Room (Roseville)
- Grooming: Animal House Pet Styling (Little Canada)
- Food/Supplies: Chuck & Don's, PetCo, PetSmart (all in Roseville)
- Vet Care: Minnesota Veterinary Hospital, Shoreview North Oaks Animal Hospital, Arden Shoreview Animal Hospital (Arden Hills), Rice Pet Clinic & Hospital (Little Canada)
- Emergency Care: After Hours Veterinary Care (St. Paul)
Nearby dog-friendly patios:
- Bent Brewstillery (Roseville)
- Grumpy's (Roseville)
- Taste of Scandinavia Bakery & Cafe (Little Canada)
For even more details, check out our spotlight on Shoreview Grand.